Wisdom star childcare

Hi Mummies, Any feedback on wisdom star childcare ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 6 month old goes to infant care there (2weeks and counting) and she's loving it. She kicks excitedly just before we enter the 'private' lift lobby. The teachers and principal are friendly and they give her outdoor time and interact with her frequently. I am very pleased with the teacher student ratio of 1:3 for infants. The principal also showed us the weekly curriculum for playgroup up to N2, which includes calligraphy and writing practices, and it gives us confidence that she will be well-prepared for primary school. The childcare center is affiliated with WeeCare, and they have experience with Early Intervention, which is reassuring to know.

Read more
3y ago

hi! sorry for the late reply as I don't check this forum frequently.. please speak with principal at enquiries.wisdomstar@gmail com for cost. My biased opinion is that it is a little more expensive than public operators but cheaper than most renown private operators. For outdoor time, you are right, they mostly use condo facilities including tennis court. The teachers once brought my daughter (now 8months old!) to the shops at the retail portion of the condominium! They try to give them more exposure if they have the time to, such as when there are less infants around or when she has completed her "classes" for the week