Problems at workplace

Hi mummies, did any one of you experience problems at the workplace after you revealed your pregnancy? I.e. asked to resign, probation extended etc. How did you deal with the situation? Thank you!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Thankfully I have a wonderful boss and team who are family oriented, hence I didn’t have any problems during pregnancy. If I were in your position, I would choose my own mental health and well-being over work. It’s unfair to be treated differently just because you got pregnant (unless it’s stated in the contract that you will be asked to resign or probation extended etc). Perhaps you could discuss with your superior/HR about it?

Read more
4y ago

I'm thinking of talking to my superior... But I'm not sure if it is a good idea since the decision came from her... Honestly my mental health and well-being is affected even though i keep telling myself that I shouldn't be letting this affect me.

yup, i actually ended up quitting the job. Cause the supervisor was biased.

4y ago

thats good.. i m very worried about our financial status.. my husband is self-employed and he's not doing well due to covid. we are also getting our mew flat soon so our expenses will go up then..

No. they helped me a lot

4y ago

Lucky you 😊