4 Replies

You have to wipe the purée stains almost immediately after it gets stained. I always wipe with wet tissue first as I am still busy feeding baby. I will then wipe down with a wet cloth after I finish feeding. Once a week I will spray a Car seat/ stroller cleaner on the high chair to disinfect it. Does your high chair have the removable cover? You can remove and wash then. For towel I will quickly wash with water first then soak in baby detergent before rinsing. For food stains like pumpkin the stain is hard to removed so it is necessary to wipe or wash as soon as the stain gets there.

I use regular dishwasher soap to wash off, so far so good - my high chair has a cover that's a bit plastic nature so maybe that's why it's easier to wash too. As for hand towel, I will also use dishwasher to wash, hang to dry, then wash again with baby clothes. Not sure abt the feeding spoon stain as mine don't have any stain - wash w dishwasher or baby's dishwasher

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-18901)

Yes i wipe immediately if there is no where to wash or rinse. Otherwise ill wash immediately and wipe high chair. What type of high chair are you using?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles