Need advise

Hi mummies! Just curious , how many of ya'll upgraded your child's milk to stage 3 once they've turned 1? I've been contemplating to change it as my husband was insistent that the nutritional values are the same. We're still feeding him stage 1 Dulac and my son is turning 17 month soon 😅 he's been eating really well and only takes formula during the morning and night . Will it be okay if i stay on with stage 1? Or can i change to full cream milk powder like those nespray , cowhead or fernleaf? Oh, to add on, he only drinks freshmilk if it's chilled or warmed up and only drinks farmhouse brand. Reallt confuse right now if i should change or not. Your advises are highly appreciated!!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey Mama, it’s actually ok for baby to switch to full cream fresh milk when they turn 1 year. So anything other than fresh milk is your personal choice. The composition of the different stage formula is slightly different though.. it’s suppose to cater to different growth stages. I personally switched according to age.

Read more