7 weeks 3 days

Hi, hi Mummies, based on App... I'm 7 weeks 3 days today... have been starting to feel very, very hungry the moment I'm awake... like I can't do without breakfast anymore... Haha, anyone feeling the same?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm about 8 weeks. I get very hungry at night even though I had dinner earlier. maybe cos I snack at night (sometimes milk, biscuits, bread etc) , so I don't usually wake up feeling famished. I still eat a small snack for breakfast. I eat small and frequent meals to help with the nausea.

Read more

hello, I am at week 10 now. i’m feeling the same, in addition to the need for breakfast, I will get hungry almost every 4 hours… :”) hope to get over this soon as it is so hard to hide from colleagues that I’m pregnant when I’m constantly snacking/feeling hungry

same! i will get extremely hungry to the point i feel like i cant stand up to find food. but usually some biscuits first can help me so i can start to prepare food for myself. every 2-3 hours need to eat something and smaller portions.

same! I'm always feeling hungry easily and will be nauseated if I'm on empty stomach for long