Nausea at 34-35 weeks

Hi everyone, i’m currently 34w+5 & these days i have been feeling very full after eating & i will feel nauseous at times. I haven’t been eating much too but i will feel very bloated & full it’s like everything is squished down there. Anyone else going/went through the same thing? This feeling sucks 😭 i just want my baby out right now. #FTM

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is there anything that can help you with the nausea? Like sip of cold water or maybe try decreasing your meal portion? If it is like heartburn feel then you can get some heartburn syrup to take. I remember I had episodes like this, and small sips of cold water along with just plain biscuits helped me a lot. Jiayou mummy to be, I am sure you are doing your best since the start! Can start counting down le! 💕

Read more

I felt the same way, was vomiting everything I ate. It's either cos I ate too much or ate too fast or ate too spicy. So I tried eating smaller meals and that helped. 👍

Everyone is going thru the same thing. Hahahaha. I would want my baby stay inside abit longer so tt the organs are more developed n stronger