18 weeks and Hungry every 3 hours

Does mummies out there feel the same as I do? I'm hungry every 3 hours and I wake up in wee hours feeling hungry and I have to eat 2 to 3 slice of bread to feel better

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me! I usually eat slightly less than one portion for the main meals - breakfast (10am), lunch (12:30pm) and dinner (7pm). I’d be hungry at around 3-4pm so I’d usually have some small bites (biscuit/bread/fruits) then before dinner. After dinner, I’d feel hungry at around 11pm before I go to bed. I may be able to fall asleep without eating anything then but if I do wake up in the middle of the night, I’d feel super hungry and will usually need to get up and eat some biscuits before I’m able to fall back to sleep. I’m 19 weeks+ now. I didn’t vomit since pregnancy and my appetite is fine.

Read more

I eat slightly less than one portion per meal and i only have 2 meals per day (Lunch + dinner) For breakfast I usually have one slice of bread. I don’t get hungry every 2-3 hours but if I do, I have one packet of Meiji plain crackers or some fruits. That’s all. This is for week 16&17 as I didn’t have appetite and couldn’t finish my room before week 15.5

Read more

not for me apparently. i still dont have big appetite even though im 17 weeks now