Maternity clothes

Hello mummies ! Just asking on where to get maternity clothes that are affordable? Any recommendations

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

It really depends on your body type - I know some mums say you can just buy oversized clothing but I couldn’t because I’m broad shouldered and big boned. So I went for Australian brands like Egg Maternity and Ripe Maternity - their comfort is impeccable and so is the breathability of the material. A bit pricier tho. I think ASOS maternity looks pretty decent as well!

Read more

i turned to online shopping from taobao, but you can also try ezbuy or shopee. i also look for some clothes on carousell. just for a couple months, i dont see a need to invest too much on the clothes. hee

maternity clothing is not necessary. Either wear oversize or stretchable material clothing that can last you for few months and even better if it still can be wore after your pregnancy

Hello mommy! I usually go for oversize dress or shirt and that save me a lot of money. Hehe

3y ago

You're welcome!:)

Super Mum

Maternity Express, you can find on shopee, it's really cheap but quality is decent

VIP Member

Shopee and lazada have a lot affordable.. all mine are from there:)

VIP Member

I bought mine on Shein, quite affordable

VIP Member

May try in online cheaper ..

Hi Mum, You can try online

I stole my husbands shirts 🤣

3y ago

🤣🤣 that is great idea !!