BREECH BABY !! ??

Mummies, can anyone share their experience with a breech baby at 31 weeks and how I can make my baby turn to the correct position. Been trying to let my baby hear classical music every night before bed and placed my phone at the bottom of my belly but he doesn't seem to budge. Any other ways mummies? Worried!!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby was heads down at week 28 and then breech since week 32 checkup. I googled a lot and tried many ways to make him turn but he was very comfortable. Ended up doing c-sec on week 38 day 6. Was scared of c-sec and baby's health initially. But things turned out fine. Baby was out healthy and within 19 min from start of ops.

Read more

I had breech baby at 28 weeks. Gynae advised not to do anything as it is early and baby will turn. All i did was talk to baby, walked and slept more to my left. Then next appt baby head has turned down already.

I had breech bby since 28weeks. Tried alot of exercises, talking, music, sayang2 my tummy. Gynea did ecv. But baby still stubborn. End up have to do emergency csect coz my water broke at 38 wks 😭

TapFluencer

Talk to your baby. Keep telling he or she that don't make you suffer etc. Somehow they understand

VIP Member

Did you ask your gynae about ECV? It is a procedure to turn the baby

Super Mum

U can speak to baby to get baby to turn

try talking to baby

Super Mum

Or go walking

Super Mum

Try swimming