Breech baby

Hi mummies, any tips on how to move the breech baby in right position?My EDD is on 23 November and today i went for check up and my OB told me that my baby is in breech position and i still have two weeks to correct the position of the baby. Do you have any suggestions on how to move the breech baby? Thank you so much.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, at 36-38 weeks it may be tough already. Mine was breech since 28 weeks. I’ve done breech tilt exercises with ice packs placed on upper tummy area (to discourage baby from being there and to turn down) since then and further advanced into spinningbabies specific exercise since week 34 and went to another gynae to attempt ECV (manual turning of baby from outside of womb) at week 37 and also visited chiropractor twice at week 37 but might have been too late. So far nothing has helped. ECV success rate is around 58% while chiropractic sessions is around 80-90% if done earlier at week 35. Do prepare for a c sect.

Read more

Do a professional pre natal massage and tell them you have a breech baby. In terms of medical, doctors do the same too. My son was breeched and I did the massage. Saves me from having a csect.

3y ago

Hi could you recommend me the masseuse? Thanks in advance

visit spinningbabies.com. they have lots of tips and movements to do! all the best! i hope the baby turns in time!

TapFluencer

talk to baby and do a massage it works for my friend