LATEST REVIEW ABOUT DR ADRIAN?

Hi mummies, anyone have recent experience of delivery with Dr Adrian Woodworth? Pls share your experience! Thanks

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine was natural birth. Stitching was fast and recovery is good. No afterbirth issues or infections (PP). My mom went under Csect with him, also no afterbirth issues to wound. I’m an introvert so I like his personality. Humorous sometimes as well hahaha..

11mo ago

If you have any questions, he will be more than willing to answer them. But if you don’t have any, your consultation will be chop chop 1 min. After you give birth, he will visit you once in the ward, alls good and you won’t see his shadow anymore until the next follow up scan at his clinic. Ultrasound scans wise, as his machine is rather old, don’t expect too much from it. Mid pregnancy onwards, my scans just looks like solar eclipse. (Black all the way with small white dot lol) If you’re not so into the pictures, then he is a good gynae.

He is a short and sweet person. Super chillax~ Consultation is fast within 3mins. Prepare questions for him beforehand if you have any, he will answer them all. If not he will just check the baby and see u next appointment. A very skillful doctor.

12mo ago

Thanks mummy. Have u delivered by him? ☺️