Birth Control

Hi mummies, anyone care to share if you're using copper IUD, is there any side effects u have encountered? Is it normal to have side effects? How to know if your body actually accepts or rejects the IUD? Thanks!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi , i was on iud before i conceive my 2nd lo for about 3 yrs . got it done in kkh. For me , theres wasnt much side effects just a very very very heavy flow and slightly painful cramp but bearable on the first period after iud is in. Following months my period were back to normal. Other than that no effect to me and it works well for me. Throughout the 3yrs no complications and no unexpected preggy.

Read more
5y ago

i got it done this year jan at kkh too, and now i started to realise my hair drops alot, everytime i brush my hair using just my fingers there will be few strands of them and i was totally shocked 😲 , if its a post pregnancy symptoms as far as i know during my first and second post pregnancy i didn't encounter this problem before, im not surr if its because of this IUD or maybe just my hormones😔