20 weeks and getting more tired

Hi mummies, at my 20 weeks now and i feel so tired and restless to do anything. Its like i just feel like sleeping or lying on bed whole day. Any mummies have same feel as me...

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

20 weeks and 6 days. sa morning katamad bumangon, kaso kapag iniisip naman na kailangan pumasok wfh ayun napapabangon naman kaya lang nakikipaglaban sa antok kapag hapson kaya YouTube, radio at kung ano pa para lang maiwasan makatulog. sa gabi hirap din makatulog di maintindihan ang ippwesto hahah

yes, I feel the same way too! I try to rest as much as possible and work in-between naps " tired and restless to do nothing " because we are already doing so much with our bodies :) we deserve some rest from the outside world as so much is happening inside us!

Read more

was really exhausted in trimester 1 ,literally dead all day and can't move at all. kept sleeping the whole day. somewhere between month4 I felt really great again, now is end of month 5 and I'm really tired again

20weeks now too! same feeling here, tired just want to stay in bed and do nothing haha! dragging myself to work. eventho sleep early but waking up still tired.. 😩

i feel tired and i sleep all day, can't sleep at night though

8mo ago

same here . do nothing , but still tired and sleepy all day 🤣🤣

I just sit in my chair and dose off since I'm at work , 20 weeks pregnant. feel like I get better sleep in the morning then night time.

VIP Member

I was like this when I was pregnant too. Pregnancy is very taxing on your body. Don’t be too hard on yourself. Rest and sleep more now

2y ago

Never feel***

yes, tired bodies and mind is not unusual I guess. You are carrying a baby inside and it takes all the energy out of you 😆

I feel tired and sleepy throughout my pregnancy till my due date. Maybe is my age as is so diff from my first born.

Im at 20 weeks too and i feel exactly the same!!! I can nap/rest whole day, only wake up to pee or eat. Then nap/rest again! 🥲