2 Month Baby Not Sleeping

Hi mummies, my 2 month old baby doesnt sleep much in day or night... Day she will sleep while feeding... Night by 7 she will b cranky to sleep.. Sleep for 5 min then immediately wakeup.. This continues until 1.30 or later.. Then she sleepoff till 5 am..super tired as i dont have anyone to help. Any advise dear mommies..

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

my lo was like yours at that age. she was going thru a growth spurt n afterwards she still cant sleep. what i found helpful was not to let her stay awake for more than 1.5hrs at a time, meaning if she wakes at 1pm, by 2.30pm i will put her to sleep. try to keep the awake time from 50min to 1.5hrs. it helped alot as she was not overtired n night time she was alot more peaceful.

Read more
4y ago

does she take pacifiers?

VIP Member

She may be going through a leap so it is a passing phase. Hang in there! Try to swaddle her, keep the room cool and dark when it’s nap/sleep time, turn on consistent white noise to see if it could help soothe her. You can also use a baby carrier to baby wear her so that she is comforted and can sleep

Read more

Growth spurts can affect Try to calm her down Try placing her on your chest and pat her gently Listening to your heartbeat and getting your smell will eventually calm her down

Read more