WhTs wrong

I got a 11 day old newborn… & i realise that every night after 9pm she will be awake and start crying for something even after feeding time , sometimes im not sure if shes still hungry or due to other reason … she will be fussy until 2+ am and i cant get to sleep im so so tired! Not knowing what she wants And she always sleep so peacefully in the day and gets cranky at night . Ive tried to give her pacifier but she doesnt want kept rejecting no matter how much i tried giving her ….. #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy. it's normal for newborn to be more awake at night time than morning. try to differentiate your morning and night routine, and slowly, they'll recognise what's morning and night. the first few months will be tiring. babies tends to want cluster feeding at night. so they will want milk almost every hour. if you are bottle feeding, you can take turn with your husband. I'm currently in the same phase as you, and this is my second baby. i am too very tired. you're not alone. try to get your sleep during the day as well when the baby is asleep. i know it's easier said than done. so if you are latching your LO, jia you! this phase will passby soon. ❤️❤️😴

Read more

Same! U are not alone me too ! Having the same situation as u ;( im so tired even after i fell asleep it feels like 5 mins only