Turner's syndrome risk from NIPT test

Any mother has similar experience like me? My NIPT test shows 41% Turner's syndrome for the baby. But this test has only 26% accuracy. Doctor say can ignore or can go for amniocentesis for confirmation. Want to see if others has similar result like mine and what's your decision?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Heya just to share i did amniocenthesis at 16wks. Cos i did nipt thrice - 2x Panorama and 1x Harmony. All no results, possibly Low Fetal count (1st panorama mine only 1.8% and 2nd 2.3% and doc says usually need 4-6%). I since went for the amniocentesis and everyting looked ok and i paid extra for some microdeletions tests. U might want to consider amniocentesis and this microdeletions tests as well, for peace of mine :)

Read more

My friend’s daughter had Turner syndrome upon birth (idk if she did any of the nipt or Oscar test while pregnant) and now she has to be given growth hormone jab everyday until her teens. Without the jab her growth will be 14X. She is way behind her height and weight milestone at toddlers her age.

2y ago

thanks for sharing. this looks managable after birth. as long as no server complications is okay to me.

i had risk for down’s and did amnio. baby now 5 months old

2y ago

yes conclusive, all normal

we had HR for Down Syndrome and did Amnio.

2y ago

what is the result ? is it conclusive?