Baby vomit

On Monday my son who is 1 and half month old puked twice but it was little both the times the first time he puked was just my milk the 2nd time it was half mine and half formula yesterday morning he spit up little and then thr 3rd feed puked all out. Today he normally drinks 110ml of breastmilk but 2nd time he only had 50ml and then refused to have. Giving him gripe water and infacol. Hes not crying soo much, doesnt have fever no diarhhea no hard stomach hes been throwing out gas. But hes not pooped in 3 days , Playing around. Please advice? Is it that he is going through growth spurt?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

u have to feed him in smaller amount but frequently as over feeding baby might cause him to spit up alot, it's normal for baby to spit up milk as their digestive system not yet fully develop normal to poop every 2 days n so

3y ago

is it okay if they spit up everything ? and is it ok sometimes he has alot and sometimes little ? i am worried as hes not been having the amount he use to before

1.5 months with 110ml sound quite alot to me try small feed more often no poo poo for few days is quite common for baby do consult PD if u have concern and worry

Read more

u can also gave him a warm bath n massage so he can relax n poop