food intake

Hi momshies! I am 6 weeks pregnant with my first baby and kain lang ako ng kain ng kahit ano to the point na ini-LBM na ako minsan. My doctor cant recommend any vitamins ksi andami kong sakit as per my last urine and blood test which are dehydration, acid reflux, anemia, and UTI. My doctor advised me to do a natural way of curing those diseases and those ways are some: for dehydration and UTI drink lots of water ,eat lots of fruits and always pee. For acid reflux, make a tea out of guava leaves and rice coffee. For anemia, eat vegetables rich in iron such as leafy vegetables, ampalaya, etc. She also advised me to eat lots of vegetables and fruits and 3 boiled egg a day. But my question is, what are those foods that I should eat? I ate anything a lot but i dont know if thats safe. Can anyone or maybe a dietrician please give me a sample diet that could help me with my pregnancy? So far my acid reflux is now gone, im not yet sure of the others because I haven't done my next laboratory examination yet. Thank you everyone!???

profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Maging una na mag-reply