covid-19 vaccination

Any moms in the first or early second trimester who did the vaccination already, do you intend to go if you haven’t? differnt gynaes seem to be giving different recommendations…means no one really knows what is ok to do. i am in a dilemma, take also don’t feel at ease, don’t take also not right.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

i took my vaccine just yest at 22plus weeks. you need a memo from doc or clearance from gynae. but based on public hospital a moderna or pfizer jab is suffice. most influencers preg take at 5 months. better to do so as cases are stagnant 90 to 100 a day and you are at risk. in the past i used to wanna wait till like deliver and take but i think again when i go back to office i m at risk so better take it and after much discussion with hub and seeing other colleagues preg take at 5 months i feel safer. anyways dun worry about the jab it hurts like later at night but next day not so bad. i m fine ..

Read more
3y ago

im still unsure.. wanted to take it.. but there are not much studies on pregnant mommies... i am at 32 weeks... u took ur 2nd jab alrd???

I’m 24 weeks 4 days and have yet to take the covid vaccine. Idk if i should take it or not 😣

I took first dose 16 weeks, tmr is my second dose 19 weeks. Took Pfizer

I also have more doubts. I didn't take it yet

I just took first dose ytd. I’m at 16 wks