Spotting or bleeding

Hi moms anyone experience light bleeding or spotting after pee when u wipe?? I’m bit concerned cos I got bit of cramps too.

Spotting or bleeding
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had bleeding during first trimester. the blood first seemed to be in fresh red colour. My mattress completely wet with my blood. went to hosp and found that it's because of BV (Bacterial Vaginosis). Took tablet for a week. Then the bleeding changed to spotting and the colour changed to Brown. Doctor advised me to take Duphaston till first trimester. consult your Doctor. if possible, take complete rest for atleast two weeks.

Read more

Hi, previously i also have bleeding/spotting during my 1st trimester, week 17 and 19 on off went i wipe. If u got cramps, best is see gynae. Mine is due to my cervial lenght is short that why have bleeding. they give me some medi. but to be safe pls see ur gynae. As long they mentioned the baby heart is beating & moving. It shld be fine.

Read more
VIP Member

Hi. Please inform your gynae. Call them up and they might want to see through email. The blood seems fresh and not brown. So please call them okay

Hey dear, for bleeding, req you to consult with your doctor immediately.

TapFluencer

best to check with your gynae