Found the Gender @ 16 weeks!!

Hi Mommies, I would like to share our experience that I just found out my Baby's gender yesterday at exactly 16w1d. My OB wanted to me to have a scan, to check the progress of my baby and to avoid my previous history of miscarriages and Premature Delivery. Everything was normal during the scan, and I just asked her if its possible to know the gender and she said "Not yet sa 3rd Tri pa". So my baby was in breech position, but she wanted to check the limbs. So she keeps on scanning and scanning.... and VIOLA! She pointed out the baby's genitals and wrote the gender on screen!!! ❤️ It was only yesterday, but I'm already having a hard time to keep the gender to myself. Gusto ko na Ishare. Yet, I would really like to have a gender reveal/baby shower for my seafarer hubby who is due to leave by June 1st week. If you know your baby's gender, Comment down below. And share their names :) #pregnancy #Genderat16weeks #Excited #GenderReveal #mommy

Found the Gender @ 16 weeks!!
14 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

ako 7months na di pa din nakita , tinatakpan daw ng paa ni baby hehe

3y ago

Sabi lang ng nag utrasound balik nalang daw ako after 1 week . maraming nagsasabi na kumaen daw ng chocolate bago mag paultrasound para daw magkulit si baby sa tyan hehehe