59 Replies

Reading fashion and parenting magazines is my favorite me-time. It is my way to relax because it motivates and inspires me to know more about myself and being a mom. Also being a mom of millenials you have to be in the know of the new things for you to bond with your kids.

I would mostly take some time off from work and hang out at coffee shops to write articles for my blog. Sometimes I give myself a spa, nail care or salon treatment as a reward. Or I hang out with my other mommy friends.

window shopping sa Shopee and Lazada. hehehe or milk tea time. or minsan lumalabas ako sa talipapa para mag food trip. ako lang, minsan kasama ko niece ko na 11 yrs old na. iwan si baby kay hubby.

well for me mag videoke d2 sa bahy ksama mga ank ko hahahaha as long as narerelax aq feeling ko me time n un masaya n aq nakikita ko sila malalaki nmn na kasi (12 year old girl and 7 year old boy)

kumain ng mga simpleng pagkain, maglaro ng mga online games, sometimes watching movies, lalo na kapag tulog si baby, mas maraming nagagawa. 😊😅

Me time for me na budget friendly is cleaning and fixing my make up kit/kikay kit 💋💋💋

Having coffee (or tea) while reading a book or catching up on my social media! :)

kumakain ng snacks..kasi may nag prisintar na mag bantay kai baby..lamon lahat ng kinicrave mo..

My me-time is a quiet night, watching my favorite tv series modern family.

Re-watching old season of GOT (Game of Thrones) and my other fave series

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles