Tips to help kids sleep

Hi Mommies! Any tips on how to make your little ones sleep early? Nag wo worry den ba kayo na hindi sapat ang tulog ng mga anak ninyo? I have an active toddler who is also a very picky eater and I worry that he is not getting the proper nutrients to keep him healthy and strong. I also worry that he is not getting enough sleep for his full growth capacity. Thankfully, Arla launched Arla Organic Powdered Milk. Organic milk is one of the finest sources of natural protein for growth and development. I learned that protein plays a vital role to help stimulate growth especially during sleep. Drinking Arla Organic Powdered Milk may help supplement the protein lost during lack of sleep with 50% more protein vs other brands. Arla Organic also has the essential nutrients naturally found in milk such as Vitamin A, B12, phosphorus and potassium. Oh and did I mention that for a limited time, they are the only organic milk drink in the market that is just the same price as the leading powdered milk drink brand. Starts at Php50 per liter pack. Keep safe, everyone! #FeedTheirGreatness #GrowGrowGrow #ParentsForArlaOrganic #ArlaOrganicPowderedMilk #theAsianparentPH #VIPmomsPH

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Thanks po