Headache remedies 2nd trimester

Hi Mommies! Any suggestions for headache remedies. Daily headache at second trimester and I would like to avoid taking so much painkiller. TIA! #pregnancy #1stimemom #advicepls

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I used to have headaches and panadol and painkillers are my bestfriend. However on my latest pregnancy, i would drink green juice daily. I would freeze in ziplock bags and blend it and drink it so u get all the goodies (dark green leafy u prefer veg mixed with fruit and blend). It helps with your iron and i paired it with floradix iron herbal supplements and probiotics for it to absorb. Eversince then i did not consume any panadols! It works for me though🤗

Read more
Super Mum

I feel you 😩. Not much can be done but I spam salonpas and medicated oil quite a bit. Ask hubby to massage once in a while. Dehydration might cause headache also so try to drink lots of water.

4y ago

Try to use vaporub instead of salonpas and medicated oil, it is not advisable to use during pregnancy

Headache will be worse when the weather is warm. I will switch on aircon and sleep. Drink lots of fluids. Have enough rest/sleep. Rub some axe oil on your temples

VIP Member

Panadol. but do let ur gynae know as headache could suggest other preg condition like high bp or preeclampsia.

The only thing that has helped me is a nice bath after oiling my hair. Try putting oil in your head!

You may try apple, celery and cucumber juice. Hope it works for you.

VIP Member

Normal panadol is fine and get plenty of rest...take care!

I usually drink 100 plus