Affordable ultrasound

Any mommies out there that knows of really affordable and cheap ultrasound? Currently stuck in SG due to covid, and we found out we are pregnant a week ago. Medical expenses here is really expensive compared to Msia TT

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Tan Kai Lit at Thomson has a 20% off for covid period now, his package for T2 onwards is 760+GST for consultation, ultrasound and urine dipstick. My first consult (no package) with him was about $200 for these 3 items so it's a big discount if you decide to deliver with him at Thomson.

3y ago

I think it's pretty standard across clinics, 1 every month in T2 and every 2 weeks in T3. If the doc thinks more is necessary it's on the package, but if you ownself want additional consultations it'll be on top of the package. It's best to call them to check directly for the TnC though.

Super Mum

Why don’t you go through public hospitals? It may be slightly cheaper than private clinics. You’ll still be paying private rates though, because of your citizenship status.

3y ago

Just got a referral from polyclinic to NUH, however the staff is unable to advise on scans pricing - no idea why they don't have any rates stated out

Hi may i know what pass are you holding here in Sg?

3y ago

SPR, my partner is WP

Mummy is spr or wp?