Suggestion for private ultrasound scan in Singapore

Hi, is there any place that we can go just to have an ultrasound done, without seeing gynae or A&E? I'm waiting for my next appointment with my gynae and it feels so long it's a torture. I'm anxious and I just need some form of assurance that everything is ok. #advicepls #worryingmom #pregnancy #pleasehelp

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i felt the same when i was 21 weeks pregnant, my next ultrasound was 26weeks .. you can do ultrasound at private women's clinic but it was so expensive .. i still have to pay for its consultation eventhough i was already with KKH and done the initial check ups .. consultation was from $120 and the ultrasound from $300 ... i didnt go for it and waited for my next ultrasound, baby is all good . also i have a doppler at home whenever i need a peace of mind i use the fetal doppler to listen to baby's heartbeat and heartrate . :)

Read more
2y ago

yeahh i was shocked at the price as well .. the private woman's clinic suggested the anomaly scan .. my husband told me to just go for it but nah, i rather force myself to think positive and just wait for my KKH apointment .. too ex for me .

There are some GP clinics with the ultrasound machine. Consult and scan will cost abt $200 or so. So not much difference compared to visiting the Gynae. I heard there is one at Punggol area women’s clinic.

Don’t think so.