Worriesome Mom-Me

Hi mommies. Let me just air my sentiments and concerns. Team May here. I thought, we have waited for the right time for Her, but with this situation we are in now, I am afraid of what kind of life I can give her...from the simple things to the complex ones. Affected much na po si Ako ? ? wala pa po akong nahahandang baby essentials and needs (hindi ko po inaasahan ang lockdown), wala ng stores na available for delivery. Sana lang po matapos ng maaga and ma-stop na natin ang pag-increase ng cases bago pa ako manganak ?worried about sa hospital (safe/advisable pa po ba manganak sa hospital, knowing na may mga cases ng PUIs and PUMs sa hospital where you're supposed to give birth?) ?the pandemic virus- katakot po talaga ?our government- obvously, failure po ang plan for containment. Ano na po sunod? EMERGENCY POWER? para saan po? I may be overreacting pero I just want the best for my baby. I want her to experience better if not the best. Thank you for taking time reading and listening to my "drama". I am sometimes having trouble sleeping because of this. Keep safe mga mommies and God bless us all ?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

kaya yan mamsh..God bless 🙏