Mommies can we intro fresh milk after 1yrs old? Thanks!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, when baby turns one, you can try to give full fat milk. Marigold or Cowhead should be fine. But do check first whether your baby has dairy allergy. Full fat is best because at this stage babies need the fats for brain developments. In Nordic countries, they give reduced fat milk but add drops of olive oil. Rationale is that vegetable fat is better than animal fat. This is what we did with our first born and he is now 3 years and so far, he has been growing within the charts. As with the milk, you can try which ones your child likes.

Read more
8y ago

Thanks Ester!

Look out those ingredients list stated 100% milk. No artificial adding nor milk solids. UHT milk recommend for traveling. My girl had serious constipated after I intro fresh milk to her so u might want to try it out abit by bit.. Hope this helps :)

yes. after 1 year old, you can try fresh milk (preferably paul or cowhead brand), oat milk, goat milk, etc. do take note if any allergy. try little bit by bit. no hurry as you wont know if you lo will like the taste or not.

8y ago

Meiji milk can ?

Yes, you can try all kinds to see which one they prefer. My son is picky. So i tried quite a number of brands. First few days his tummy unable to take the changes. So laosai.

VIP Member

Yes, but only those full cream ones. Do not take low fat or skim cream

8y ago

Noted with thanks!

Yes you can. Im currently giving Meiji freshmilk to my son.

8y ago

Oh I tried Meiji milk .. She loves it.. Hehehe thanks

yes, offer full cream milk and do look out for allergies

8y ago

Thank you! Any brand to recommend?

Yes full cream fresh milk.. Not those UHT

8y ago

Personal preference is farm house and magnolia .. Previously I mention in another post to avoid greenfield as there was bitter taste in the milk.. Better to buy those old reputable brand u see instead

yes can but full cream

8y ago

Thanks!