Baby cry

Hi mommies , I’m just sharing cause at the point i just feel like my mental health isn’t really going that good due to my 2nd born who always likes to cry whenever i walk to the kitchen or bathroom. I feel like I can’t do anything & only lay down next to him with my phone . Even if my husband is around my son doesn’t seem to be bothered about him . I’m so super tired and sometimes even i lost my patient I scold my son as i know he’s only a baby . Especially when my past history i’ve always wanted to just be gone and never wanna live . That’s what I’m feeling rn . I wanna cry so badly but no one ever understand me when i say I’m tired and i need a break 🥲

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey mummy, know that you're not alone. I'm a mum of multiple children with a 9 mth old super clingy infant who is 10 yrs apart from his brother. Imagine having a baby again after that long. Like you, I can't do anything else if the others are not around to help look after him. Even when they're around, he will still look for me. Example when I'm cooking, his sister will bring him to the kitchen just so he knows that I'm still there. And he too does not even bothered about his father unless I am not around. But thankfully my husband understands that I am tired with all the chores and taking care of a baby, he will not disturb me on weekends and let me wake up late. Also like you, I've had history of depression and wanted to be gone. Even till today many times I feel like packing my bag and leave. I have anxiety disorder & panic attack also which does not help the situation. But I keep telling myself, no matter how exhausted I am, I am so blessed with having children. And right now I am feeling so exhausted, my back really hurts, all I wanna do is sleep. My baby woke up a no. of times at night and he's also an early riser. I snapped at him earlier cos he's very active and I'm so tired of chasing him 🥴 They say sleep when baby sleep but I'm not like that. I will always make sure I do the chores first, whichever I can do and put him to bed. After all is done, I will join him afterwards. Take a break when u need to. Our job as a mum is very demanding and neverending. But your spouse needs to play his part too. Afterall it's his baby too. Can never compare men's job and ours. They can rest after work but we can't unless our baby is asleep. That's why we are always tired and sleepy and grumpy.

Read more