should I go see doctor?

Hi mommies I’m currently entering my 3rd trimester and oh my god its so uncomfortable. I couldn’t keep food down. I vomited twice and I even vomited some neon yellow liquid but I didn’t eat anything yellow. My mother in law told me to just rest first but I really don’t know whether to listen or Js go see doctor by myself. I had migraine since yesterday 4 pm and only now it’s getting slightly better. My back and chest hurts like shit I don’t even dare to wear bra. And I’m feeling this constant nausea. Should I go see doctor?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh dear, it sounds like you're going through a really tough time right now. I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling so uncomfortable. It's totally understandable that you're feeling unsure about whether to see a doctor or not. From your symptoms, especially the vomiting of neon yellow liquid and the persistent nausea, it would be best to go see a doctor as soon as possible. These could be signs of something more serious, and it's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your health and the health of your baby. As for the migraine, back pain, and chest pain, these could also be indicative of other issues that need to be addressed by a medical professional. It's important to get checked out to make sure everything is okay. I know it can be scary, but seeking medical advice is the best thing to do in this situation. Your health and the well-being of your baby are the top priorities. It's better to have peace of mind knowing that everything is okay, rather than worrying and potentially letting a problem go untreated. Please take care of yourself and don't hesitate to reach out for help when you need it. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a speedy recovery. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

FTM here. Neon liquid sounds like gastric reflux.. that happened during my first trimester when I couldn’t eat much. Heard that third trimester baby grew bigger, stomach won’t have much space for food. So try to eat in small amount. Maybe consult your gynae to get some meds to curb your symptoms(pain and nausea). I’m currently in second trimester, my back hurts like s*** that I cried too. I applied hot pads and Panadol to help me thru for now. Hope you feel better soon, let’s stay strong!

Read more

Yellow liquid might be because your stomach is empty from throwing up. Are you nearing your EDD already? Back pain can get worse when you’re gonna deliver soon. If you really feel unwell, best to go gynae at least you know the situation and also. In the mean time, go for light foods and eat in smaller meals.

Read more

Go ahead and see if it helps to ease your mind. I was lightheaded and everything was spinning during my third trim as well, decided to go to kkh and have a check. Everyth was OK and they gave MC to rest

If you're feeling very unwell, do check in with your gynae, for peace of mind at least.

pls see your gynea. hope you feel better already 🧡

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕

💕