Which insurance did you get?

Hi mommies! I’m at 10weeks now and am looking at several insurance policies from 13weeks onwards. Kindly advise on which did y’all get and how was your experience? Also will be great to add in how much are y’all paying? Thank you so much in advance!! #firstbaby #advicepls

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I took AIA. For mine, I’m 33 and paying $108 per month for the first year for their maternity plan. After that it’s $70+ per month. Can transfer to baby once born and become life plan with a coverage of $100k and also it has some savings for baby. Once baby is out, you may want to get him/her hospital & accident plan on top of a life plan. After which you can consider savings plan, etc. The younger you are, the cheaper your insurance is. Everyone is from different age group so will be a bit difficult to compare between different insurance companies and their maternity plans. Ask for a consultation with no obligation and then decide one that suits your Budget. Some insurance companies have a time limit of the pregnancy (like AIA is max 33 or 36 weeks) so you may want to quickly decide whether you need one or not before it’s too late. 🤗

Read more