Pregnancy Tips

Hello mommies!!! I just wanna share my skin care during my pregnancy. I am currently on my 7th month and never had any single stretch marks nor dark underarms and belly button, neither do I have dark neck or melasmas. How did I do it? I invested in organic mild nontoxic skincare products. 1. Olive oil 2. Baby soap 3. Tawas ? As we go along with the pregnancy , everything gets sensitive, out stretching belly skin, underarms, groin, neck and so on. Everytime I feel itchiness on my belly, I put olive oil, before and after I shower, I put olive oil. It has been my go to moisturizer. And thank goodness I dont have any single stretch marks and dark areas on belly ❤ I also use it to moisturize my face and buttocks ? Instead of using harsh soap, trade your usual beauty bar soap to a more milder skin friendly soap. (I used J&J baby milk bath soap). Since our skin is sensitive at this time, it's better to use mild soaps in order to not irritate the skin, which can later on lead to dark spots and dark patches especially on the armpit, neck and groin area. I stopped using deo and started using stone tawas instead. And I'm pledging it prevented me from having dark pits. I know most of us mommies will have these trophy marks during and after pregnancy and it's what makes us mommies beautiful but we can avoid some of them. Let's all be beautiful without sacrificing the health of our babies, pregnant mommies ❤

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Thanks for the tips. Marami Kang matutulungan 😊😊