Tree Of Life

Hi mommies! May I see the picture of Tree of Life with your baby? ?? Here are the instructions to do this picture: 1. Download PicsArt application from Google Play Store or App Store 2. Open PicsArt 3. Tap on the "+" to edit a new picture 4. Select Stickers and search for "Tree of Life" and place the sticker on the picture 5. Select Effects, then select Magic. 6. Select the Midnight effect or pick any other effects. 7. Save picture ❤️❤️❤️

Tree Of Life
28 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

3 months EBF...mixed feeding po cya dati kc na cs ako, at di agad lumabas milk ko. Dumaan din ako sa "kulang ata ang milk supply ko stage". Pero pinaglaban ko talaga dede ko, kc gus2 ko mag ebf talaga. Ayun, a few lactating cookies and a lot of malunggay later, EBF na! Kaya mommies trust in your body lng po, minsan akala natin kunti lng milk na tin kc, umiiyak pa rin si baby after feeding. Pa dedehen lng po ng padedehen, mag aadjust po katawan natin, normal po na parang kunti lng milk natin and malambot ang boobs, kc kunti lng din naman need ni baby.

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

I've always wondered about the significance of tree removal permits and regulations. This article provided a clear explanation and emphasized the importance of complying with local guidelines. Safety and environmental considerations should always be a top priority. https://treeservicebloomingtonil.com/services/storm-damage/

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Tandem feeding my 1 month old twins. #liquidgold

Post reply image
4y ago

Wow!

VIP Member

Ang galing mo, Mommy! Thank you for sharing. 🥰

Panu po b yan? Ung mismong pic niu ni baby dapat db po?

VIP Member

Sana ma breastfeed ko din baby ko paglabas niya 😢

4y ago

Ah, di pwd kahit pump?

My baby Castiel. ❤️

Post reply image
VIP Member

Thankyou for sharing momsh!

Post reply image
VIP Member

may bayad yung PicsArt app?

5mos baby girl, EBF ❤️