Feeling hurtful by friend’s comment

Hello mommies, I don’t know if anyone of you have experienced this before, but I was actually hurt by my close friend’s comment yesterday. We were out and through the conversation, she actually said my pregnancy actually looks easy and it’s not as bad as it is. I feel hurt because she don’t even know how I have actually suffered (and still suffering) behind closed door. I have been feeling nauseous, bloated, gassy and could barely eat a proper meal the whole day but I tried to put a strong front when I’m with others so I would not be a burden. She knows what I have been going through because I have been sharing with her about my symptoms almost daily and yet she made this unnecessary comment when she has not been pregnant before. I do not expect her to understand how I feel 100% but I just feel she should not say this. I even cried when I am alone because I feel hurt. Am I being too sensitive? Or is it okay for people to say this? What do you do to heal yourself over such things? 😔 #firsttimemom #advicepls - EDIT: Thank you every mommies for the responses! I truly appreciate it a lot 🥹💕

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

🙏💕