Bring LO out

Hi mommies, how often do you bring your LO who is below 5 mths to the outside house for a walk / shopping for more than 3 hrs? I tried to but my LO is either sleepy or cranky. I feel the boredom for her as she always stay at home. 😅 when is the age suitable to bring them out to touristy place?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My 2nd born is 3.5 months and we only bring him out once a week, mostly to my in-laws place. I usually make sure tt he's fed and had a gd nap before gg out so tt he won't get cranky. At this age, best to spend more time at home to reduce risk of contracting illnesses. Whenever my baby is awake, i'll make sure to talk and play with baby on his gym mat, do tummy time, read books etc. It may sound boring to us esp when baby cannot talk yet but it helps alot in their development. I think for babies below 6 months, limiting time outside to an hour or 2 would be best unless ur baby can fall aslp easily. For my 1st born, I find it's more fun to bring him out aft 8 months cz can train him to stand and walk by then.

Read more