3 Replies

I also experienced similar previously.. I was feeling so helpless so I even tried taking durian everyday till I nose bleed (it didn’t help a lot thou) so I really went for strict protein diets with less carbs - both red and white meats, 3 hard boiled eggs without egg yolk with full cream milk as breakfast and about 4 meals a day and I made it from 1.9kg to baby born at 2.5kg on our last 4 weeks.. Remember NEVER take junk food, carbs.. (NO fast food!!) Take food with more protein.. If u are having high sugar levels then remember to avoid sweet stuff like durian, avocado milkshake etc.. And it hard to tell if u are e one gaining or baby, u will only able to know after baby is born.. At least my case, both of us gained..

This helped so much!! I almost planned to munch on fast food and durian. Glad to know that I can take eggs as an alternatives instead 😭 I don’t take red meats.. can I sub it with chicken breast instead?

Have you tried drinking maternity milk? My baby was considered smaller than average and so I did try the durian method as my doctor did say I can try.. haha but I also took maternity milk. Baby’s birth weight was 2.6kg while I gained almost 15kg 😮‍💨

I didn’t as I couldn’t take the taste plus I gained 16KG coming to 17KG till date so I only took Low fat marigold milk few days a week. :(

TapFluencer

if im not wrong, to avoid NICU must be above 2kg..

Thank you so much 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Trending Questions