Will mom pouch ever go away

Will this “mom pouch” ever go away? I went thru c sect and i have yet to start my post natal massage and am almost 3 weeks PP. i really hate looking at this saggy stomach will it ever go away. Will i ever get my pre pregnancy body back. 😔 I am skinny and petite pre pregnancy.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it will take some time! my mom is petite too, had 3 kids, gave birth to youngest kid at 32 years old. and in her early 30s she had a nice tummy, flat and smooth, even until now at 55 years old! my mom didnt exercise much, she just made sure to keep healthy by eating nutritious food (she still eats mcdonalds and KFC, so no need to particularly starve or restrict yourself for that ideal body shape ok 🥹) dont worry too much, or rush yourself into it. most importantly take care of yourself for now. Your body went through a traumatic event to give birth to your baby, it is normal that the body will take time to heal. allow yourself to accept that your body is going through a beautiful healing stage, regardless of the sagging or scars 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Read more