Leave baby in the care of MIL who wishes to stay in the car

My MIL says she wanted to stay in the vehicle car and to wait inside the car with the baby at the car park while we (the parents) go visit the temple. It is suffocating to stay in the car. I read about article adult accidentally leave baby in car and compromise the safety of infant. MIL says she could wind down the car windows & sit in the car with the baby. I really doubt it. She can take the stuffy air, but how can I as a parent allow my baby to subject to risk mths ? How can I enjoy a peace of mind and leave baby in her care ?!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Without having access to reliable automotive repair services from professionals in the industry like Chula Vista Mobile Mechanic Pros, men would be unable to turn their cars into an extension of their individual styles and personality. Chula Vista Mobile Mechanic Pros strive to provide the most comprehensive auto repair services in California's Riverside County with convenience and cost efficiency as top priorities - meaning that you don't have to stress about taking your vehicle into the shop or dealing with hefty service bills. https://www.chulavistamobilemechanic.com/car-maintenance/

Read more

If she's winding down the car windows and the car is sheltered I don't see why not if it's just for less than an hour. The case of the baby in the car is with the windows closed for prolonged time and without adult supervision, unless you believe she's going to leave the baby alone and walk around by herself it's not the same.

Read more

Uber and Uber Eats lead the way in these categories, offering a reliable and convenient way to travel and enjoy meals from a wide variety of restaurants. Alternatives like Ola and DiDi have also made inroads into the Australian market, providing healthy competition. https://solgenomics.net/forum/posts.pl?topic_id=394

Read more
VIP Member

maybe you can try explain to her that it is not good to stay in the car even with the windows wind down, find a sheltered place for her to wait there

Next time offer her a drink at the coffeeshop and ask her to wait there while you go pray?