PHOTOBOOK FOR FREE

Hello mga Ma and Pa! I just wanna share to you my pregnancy and my son’s personalized keepsake! I love taking pictures lalo na nung maging Mommy ako but naguilty ako very light kasi hindi man lang ako nakagawa ng photo album ng anak ko pero good thing Photobook is here! Just select photos, design it and voila!! AND NOW I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHARE WITH YOU GUYS ON HOW YOU CAN ALSO GET THIS FOR FREE! YES FOR FREE! Originally, this cost 550 pesos + SF! Just follow these steps: - Download Photobook app (avail for Ios & Android) and don’t forget to register or log in. - Select 6x6 simple book, choose your photos and fix your orientation. - You can use my code “MommahJuu” to get a 100% off on a 6x6 Simple Book with 20 pages per single transaction. NOTE: Shipping fee is not included, changes of paper, additional pages or any material upgrades are not included in the discount. This code is valid until December 31, 2020. Grab this na mga ma and pa!!!! Sobrang sulit!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PHOTOBOOK FOR FREE
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

Photobook! ❤❤❤ Papost na lang din po sa buy and sell topic as this count as deal finds 😊

4y ago

Sa explore po click more lalabas po amg topics. I think need nyo po sya ifollow before makapost under it. 😊