medicine hater

hello, med hater nako since then. i really hate taking meds. ask ko lang is it safe to not take ant medication as prescribed by doctor. for example folic ang nirecommend ni ob. and di ako nagtatake. as in no medicine at all. will it affect my baby? 9 weeks pregnant here. thank u

31 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Ako din po ayoko ng mga gamot, i dont know pano i swallow them. Pero pinipilit ko padin, kasi di naman lahat ng nutrients nakukuha naten

Super Mum

meds are prescribed for a reason. for baby's health(and yours too) and development please take pre natal supplements

mas maganda uminom ko para yan sayu ang baby ako 8 months na ang tummy ko folic then iniinom hanggang ngayun.

Prenatal Vitamins is good for you as well to your baby. You need it. Just ask your OB for NO AFTER TASTE vit.

VIP Member

Best to take medication and especially vitamins. Di naman irerecommend ni doc to harm you and the baby :)

folic is just vitamins po.. for you and for your baby.. kahit ayaw mo ng med. inomin mo po pa rin ...

Yes supplements are needed to help you have resistance while conceiving and for your baby too

You need to take the vitamins given by your doctor.. it will help you and the baby..

VIP Member

isipin mo nlng po si baby , para sa development ni baby yan mga iinumin mong meds .

para sa baby kc yan ,d para sayo 😊 para ung development nya magiging maayos ....