Living with the Virus

Maybe we all feel the air getting colder, we already hear Christmas carols on the radio, we are reminded that Christmas is approaching, so maybe in duration of our lockdowns we are confined to our houses and apartments. We need to learn more about how to live with this Covid-19 virus, if you take a look at other countries they are a bit easy in opening their economy because our understanding of the virus is far away. We can open our economy with ease if we can maintain minimum health standards. Stay healthy, wear masks, wash hands and get vaccinated. I'm happy to know that despite the huge surge of Covid-19 cases everyday that the Philippines managed to boost the economy by up to 11.8 in the Q2, also the IATF ruling the granular lockdown. Living with the virus should be our goal than achieving a zero-Covid target. With the Christmas season is just around the corner every big or small businesses can open their doors to the public. I admit that I am bit envious of other people who can go outside of their homes with their families, with their kids and experience the outdoor activities once again. I will keep on praying and hoping that we can achieve herd immunity soon so we can go back to normal. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #VaccineWorksForAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna #RESBakuna #BIDABAKUNATION

Living with the Virus
3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Its a must that everyone will still follow protocols. Esp. we don't know what will be next. being vaccinated its a must also to prevent the variants that developing

2y ago

That is true, and one certain thing that makes the virus mutate is done by climate change.

Super Mum

yes to following the health protocols especially when we are out. and hopefully, the kids and adults can enjoy the outdoors more.

VIP Member

Praying too na magkaroon na ng herd Immunity. 🙏🏻