To have or not..baby number 2

Many starts telling me to have number 2...now baby 1 year old...I am not working coz baby in sch and often fall sick n i don have much help so i never work after giving birth..now depend one income.. I felt people discounted how I felt n my journey...my baby now since young alr very hard to manage...because of baby I almost fall into depression.. and quarrel alot with my husband.. What is ur personal journey? Can share? Thanks:)

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When people ask me about my no 2, I said soon but not so soon. Honestly, Ill tell them having kids is a blessing but to manage financial, work, home, education not easy esp with the high cost of living in SG. I specifically mentioned that I want a nice gap between no 1 and no 2. True enough it is 4 years gap. Not that I am selfish. But it is me carrying it for 9 months and it is me and husband that provide everything for our kids. No one should be asking when we are having another because they dont help neither provide anything. So best to just go with the flow.

Read more