diaper for new born

maganda po ba 'yung hey tiger na diaper for new born?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I have only good things to say in Hey Tiger diaper review. It is very well designed to maximize comfort for our baby and doesn’t leak even after a full night's use, thereby protecting the baby’s skin from rash while keeping us parents tension-free from having to check on our baby every few hours. Highly recommended!

Magbasa pa

super recommended ang hey tiger. ang ganda ng quality. honestly hindi ito yung unang diaper ni baby I tried uni love, makuku I'm not really satisfied. then my naggift Kay baby ng hey tiger sa baby company binili and super ngustuhan ko agad. but if bibili kyo mas okay sa Lazada, mas mura.

I am pleased with Hey Tiger diapers. Our child is 5 months old. We have been using diapers from the day she was born, and have tried various brands in the past. Around 3 months back, we shifted to Hey Tiger diaper and since then we have not found the need to try anything else.

There are many other brands/products of similar quality in the market, but we found Hey Tiger diaper to be of the right quality at the most affordable price. I would definitely recommend all new parents to go for this without any second thoughts.

One Hey Tiger diaper can be used 5 to 6 hours, we can use these diapers for babies from age 1year. It is good in quality and absorbing capacity, comfortable for child's skin, overall it's Value for the price.

Hey Tiger diaper review: It is the only diaper that lasts for 8 to 12 hours at night for our baby. We tried various others but nothing lasts or has as much absorption capacity as this one.

Natry ko na po for my baby. Maganda siya, mas mura lang ng slight sa rascal & friends. And wala siyang wetness indicator. Magaan siya pero walang leak kahit ilang oras na

Super Mum

haven't tried pero from rascal+ friends din po sya. you can check po sa lazada or facebook page nila for review

Good to hear na maganda feedback. Yan din binili ko and balak ipagamit kay baby pag labas nya 🤗