Welcoming 2021

To be honest I really want to take my child out of the house so he can see the world he is living in, but apparently he still not allowed to because of the pandemic, for now he can only visit his doctors for a check up, or on his vaccine schedule. . . I am glad that my son was up to date with his vaccine schedule he recently got his MMR and Vitamin A vaccination. At first I don't know what it means, it's stands for M - measles, M - mumps, and R- rubella or German Measles, I got help from #TeamBakuNanay ambassadors on their Facebook Group Community, they answered my questions and gave me advices on what to do and I am glad to be part of too and I think you should too. . . Tap the link on my bio now to join. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #VaccineWorksForAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna Just a reminder our health care center is organizing a door to door anti polio vaccine program for the whole month of February. (this is just on our health care center) but do note that you should contact your doctor or health care center if they are conducting the same program for month. @theasianparent_ph @sanofi.ph

Welcoming 2021
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

yes to vaccination. we took part too in the house to house polio. not sure if they'll do the same for mmr since the program is intended for kids 5yo and below too.

VIP Member

that's great to know momshie