Looks like my baby is so addicted in watching nursery rhymes on youtube. Can someone give me a tip on how I can control it?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Am Robert Mitchell USA , How i purchased Willy Wonka Golden Ticket from Wal-Mart #2605 in Gallipolis and won $15,000, It still feels incredible that my life has changed and I thank Dr Prince  everyday for his help. It is the best feeling in the world knowing that I am financially secure.Dr.Prince has proved that all the comment that i have read about him are all true, I am saying this now because before i contacted Dr.Prince i was having doubts if all what i have read about Dr.Prince are true but after contacting him, i believed that Dr.Price  is truly powerful and his spell has the capability to Win all kinds of lottery All thanks Dr prince, his number +18144484537 This Man has been of immense blessing to me and my friends and i am putting his email here to help the world at large know about his abilities and power to solve various types of problems contact him today via website https://obinnaspelltemple.com/ [email protected]

Read more

My daughter used to addict to watch youtube clips too, when she was about 4 years old. What I did to eliminate the habit was to tell her to watch 3 clips only. After 3 clips I remove the device from her. Slowly reduce to 2 clips and eliminate it totally. You can try cold-turkey method too. Just tell your baby the ipad/iphone has spoilt and need to throw away. Most importantly, parents themselves need to reduce screentime, especially in front of the kids. I refrain myself from playing handphone when my kids are at home.

Read more

You can read or sing those nursery rhymes to her instead? Maybe hearing the voices of mommy and daddy will help her wean off the youtube videos? Nothing beats the voices of baby's parents :)

Mine also does this. But I limit her time of using/watching ipad. I tell her that "tomorrow again" or "ipad need charging" then I see to it that I have an alternative activity for her :)

Maybe you can get those big, colourful and interactive (with sound and tactile features) nursery rhyme books and alternate her YouTube usage with the actual book.

Post reply image

My daughter too you can try to download the nursery rhymes to MP3 and play it in the MP3 player they will still like it a lot and dances around