Feeling sad

Looking for affordable counselling session. I'm almost going to be 6months pregnant and my boyfriend decided to leave me. No doubts I have alot of support from family, friends and colleagues but I can't control my emotions. Have been thinking and crying alot and I know it's not good for me and baby. Would appreciate if anyone can recommend a good counsellor at an affordable cost Thank you

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If you need an affordable one, make an appointment at the polyclinic. Speak to a doc regarding your mental health.. the right referrals to Govt hospital of your choice will be made. Don’t worry.. they won’t refer you to IMH. They have counsellors, psychologists in normal hospitals as well. If your are financially tight, there will be a medical welfare officer to take care of that needs. You will get the necessary support from there.. trust me, you are not alone. I’ll be more than willing to guide you along. *HUGS*

Read more
2y ago

Thanks alot, really appreciate the information. Lucky thing is it only hits me on and off, not all the time, so I feel I do need someone to talk to before it gets worse