11 month old fussy

Hi! My lo just turned 11 months recently. She has been sooooo cranky and it's been so hard to manage. At the same time, she's teething. She's been so fussy in the day and night. Wanting to cling onto me more. (there has been no change in routine). When she plays for awhile she'll get upset easily. Bring her out, she gets fussy as well. However, she's eating and drinking milk fine. I do give her teethers to help soothe her gums. At night she wakes up so often, crying for me to latch on. Please tell me this is a phase. I feel like it's back to the newborn phase. I'm so tired. People keep saying it'll get better but it really doesn't 😔

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hi Mama! Here are some teething comfort tips that can help your bub! 🙂 1: Massaging the gums - applying gentle pressure to your infants gums may relieve pain. If they wake up in the middle of the night, this could help them fall back asleep. 2: Refrigerate pacifiers or teething toys - the coolness may help numb the gums and relieve some pain. 3: Freeze milk popsicles 4: Chilled or iced fruits - You can try fruits in a mesh feeder for your baby to suck on. The mesh feeder will help prevent choking. Some different types of fruit you could try include chilled banana, apples, mangoes, papaya. It will get better 😊 hope these tips help!

Read more