Stress Up Baby Dont Wanna Drink Milk

Hi mummies I'm very stress recently. My baby currently 11 month old. She has been good eater since young at 2 month old she's has been drinking 140ml ebm every 3 hour. And at 3 month she's drinking 180ml. Recently for the past 3 month she don't even drink 100ml per session only 1 session of day she may drink about 140ml what should I do? I have tried changing teats and bottle still won't works. Her weight from 85 percentile drop until 40 percentile. I have been giving her lunch and dinner solid food. And she fully latch at night. Haven sttn she will wake at least 3x a night. I'm so stress out her pd appt is coming soon my in law keep commenting she's very light she's very slim. She's weighing about 8kg right now. Any mum can help me what can I do to make my baby drink properly from bottle?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Actually it’s normal for milk intake to decrease with solid intake:) and the weight is probably also dropping because she’s more active now. 40th centile weight is healthy:) If she’s teething, she may also find the bottle uncomfortable and prefer latching for the moment. At her age, the milk intake should be about 960ml/day (120ml/kg/day). If my daughter struggles with the bottle, then I usually just add the milk into her food since she likes the spoon a lot. Haha.

Read more