Help! my lo wants only to Nanny carry!

My lo tends to get cranky and more active at night. Me and my mother try to carry and coax her but she keeps crying. She only stops when the confinement Nanny carries and coax her. She seems to be more attached to the Nanny. It's been 1 week since Nanny's here. What should I do??? Is it bcos the way or carrying isn't as comfy? Or is it that lo used to her smell?? Will she mistaken Nanny as her mother as I don't bf?? Help!!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Think it’s normal coz confinement nannies are experience in handling babies. I used to feel sad too and said this to hubby when she was 1 week old... only the nanny able to calm her down.. Don’t get dishearten, keep trying to hold her and calm(talk and sing)her more. Your baby will eventually recognizes you as Her mommy soon in few weeks time. Everything and everyone is New to her now. My girl is now a koala to me... but then somehow she will choose my mum over me even though my mum doesn’t stay with us(guess grandma doesn’t scold her but mama does 🤣... )except when she wanna sleep.. she will come and look for me to read and hold her hand to sleep.. 😅

Read more