Feeding schedule

Hi my LO is now 6 months+ and i need to know after i feed him with rice cereal when is the right time to give him his next feeding (milk)? 3 hours later? Im giving him the cerelac nestle and gerber rice cereal. Usually how much would need to give to baby and how many times? My boy still have gassy stomach so am scared will overfeed him and cause him to have pain. Thanks mummies

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

At 6 months old he doesn’t need much. It’s just to give him a taste of solids Also solid shouldn’t replace his milk feed. You can still give milk as usual and see how he takes to it

Super Mum

Offer milk feed first and solids an hour later. We started with just 30ml cereal and just once a day.. slowly increase the variety of food and amount and number of meals

At this stage, solids should not replace milk. So if you have been feeding him milk every 3 hours, continue to do so!

Don't need to feed so much . Just once a day for the cereal . And normal routine for milk .

My baby is 5+months. I'm wondering theea same. How much rice cereal r u feeding?

VIP Member

Usually i will feed before she goes for nap. Milk=naptime

TapFluencer

I give milk first then food 1hr later